PS1 Game Review- Tomb Raider

So, I've been experimenting more and more with voice over work in my youtube vids. For the last week or so I've been playing and capturing footage for Tomb Raider on the PS1, and Finally did a review for it on youtube.

Tomb Raider II was my introduction to the series, and Tomb Raider II still remains my personal favorite in the series, but the original Tomb Raider is probably the best in the original Tomb Raider series, or, if you will the Core Design years.

I realized that I put in almost a yearly run into Tomb Raider 1 or 2. I have only owned Tomb Raider III and The Last Revelation for only about two years, but I did rent both of them back in the day, but my core experience with the Tomb Raider franchise has been the first two games. I own a couple of the modern games, and I like them, but for me, the original series is my favorite. Crystal Dynamics did a great job on the newer ones, and they have always been a great developer, developing games like Soul Reaver, and Gex, but for me, there's just something more special about the original TR series. The modern ones don't have that same magic to me as the originals do.



Comments